Welcome.

My photo
What will you find here? You will find thoughts on life and death, thoughts about God and humanity's relationship with the Divine, you will find links to other bloggers and websites that pique my interest, and hopefully yours too. And finally, you will from time to time find me waxing on about music, because there is probably nothing else in my life that I dig so consistently and fervently as good music. Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to read this.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A blog worth reading . . .

This morning I surfed across a blog by one of my favourite Christian authors.  Frank Viola is a speaker, writer, and proponent of the "Organic Church".  For more on what that means, and on many other worthwhile topics pertaining to the church and to Christian living, I recommend you check out his blog, at: http://frankviola.org/.  Thank you, brother Frank, for sharing your wisdom and insight with us through this medium.  I shall be a regular reader and follower of your blog.


If you haven't yet read it, I highly recommend you read Pagan Christianity, a book co-authored by Frank Viola and Geogre Barna.

No comments:

Post a Comment